online book club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
online book club

I always wanted to be part of a book club but live farout.This made me think of all the other people who can't leave there homes for some reason, but love books.

Your first subject

Admin
    Admin

Your first subject Empty Your first subject

Post by Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:08 pm

Take some time to read this information before starting to use the administration of your forum:

How to access your administration panel ?
    In the top menu, click on Log In, a new page is displayed. Fill in the username "admin" and the password you have choosen during your registration. If you have lost or forgot it, click here. Once you are logged in, click on the link "Administration Panel" at the bottom of the page.

How to modify your board's appearance ?
    You can modify your board's appearance by choosing a theme (each theme displays different pictures, colors and icons). To do that, go to the administration panel, then click on Management in the Styles Admin menu and choose one of the displayed themes. You can later change it or choose another one.

How to manage the categories and forums ?
    You can add, modify and delete the categories and forums that you have created anytime and without limit. To do that, go to the administration panel, in the management part of the Forum Admin, and click on "Add a link" (a forum or a category). In a first time, we advice you to create test categories and test forums that you will delete later, in order to understand how this tool works.
    Admin
    Admin

Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:26 pm

Hello I am your Admin. First and foremost I would like to say this is a place for people to gather for the love of books and reading. I please ask that there be bulling of no kind. You can speak ill of the books but please not of one another. I would also like to ask that no spoilers be placed with out a warning.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:01 pm

I my self will never say much about a book that I am recommending or putting up for topic. Simply because I have learned that some times it is better to know nothing about a book. So I leave that choice to you if you want to know more you can find out your self.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:37 pm

I will try to put up books when I can. Now of course you don't have to read them the way I am telling you, this is just a guide for conversing on them so that no spoilers get read. If you want a new book added tell me on here and I will add it
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:54 pm

Here is a list of books I am thinking of putting up tell me want you want.

Harry potter books 1-7 by JK Rowling
    Angels and demons by Dan Brown
    The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
    Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
    Inferno by Dan Brown
    Twilight serious by Stephanie Meyer
    The Host by Stephanie Meyer
    The Dexter serious by Jeff Lindsay
    Petals on the Wind by V.C. Andrews (flowers in the attic series)
    If There Be Thorns by V.C Andrews (flowers in the attic series)
    Seeds of Yesterday by V.C Andrews (flowers in the attic series)
    Garden of Shadows by V.C. Andrews (flowers in the attic series)
    The Maze Runner
    The Martian Chronicals by Ray Branbury
    House of Night books
    Deception Point by Dan Brown
    The Casual vacancy by JK Rowling
    The Illustrated Man by RAY Bradbury
    Long Way Round

Tell me what you want if if read it or not I'll put it up for you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:32 am